Welcome to the Thane Store!
- The Thanestore was re-opened on October 31st, 2015. Under new management, Phil Chen and Sam Wolff believe in what the Thanestore stood for when Bruna Blazina launched it in 2014. When Phil heard that the Thanestore would be closing its doors, he decided that he could use his experience from running Longboard365, and apply it to the Thanestore. Sam joined the team shortly after the change in management, and has taken it upon himself to bring the community the maximum stoke possible through the Thanestore. We are two Northeast skaters that want to bring you the best possible product you can find from all around the world, to keep you stoked on the ever-improving industry of Longboarding, and most importantly, to keep you skating. Get stoked, the Thanestore is back.
About the Founder
- A female longboarder, Bruna Blazina. Bruna graduated from Western Michigan University in 2004. Back in 2011 Bruna bought a skateboard and immediately fell in love. Soon after she bought a longboard, trucks and some wheels and the rest is history! The rush that she got when going fast on a longboard was indescribable and wanted to share it with as many people as possible. She started buying different wheels and a passion was soon formed. She realized that there were some great wheels out there, but not too many people knew about them. Bruna's goal became to bring these amazing wheels to the general public and the idea for a site that focuses only on wheels was born. Bruna opened Thane Store in April 2014 and since then, the store has added all sorts of other longboard gear but the focus has remained on top performing yet affordable wheels.
This is me. I am always learning :)
Why do you sell what you sell?
- We adore wheels! (& some slide pucks too). More importantly, we've tried hundreds of wheels and wanted to bring the best and lesser-known, inexpensive, yet amazing wheels to the public.
- Bruna says: "I've always wanted a store where if I placed an order that day, that it would be shipped that day. I also wanted fast customer service and extra goodies with my orders - not just stickers, but a magazine or a t-shirt, axle nuts even. So basically I've incorporated into Thane Store everything that I've enjoyed from different retailers. This means a store that will provide our customers the excellent, fast customer service and shipping that they deserve. There are many longboarding stores these days and I believe we should reward our customers for shopping at the Thane Store!"
- Many customers have asked us if we will start carrying boards. We have stayed away from carrying decks because with Thane Store being an online store, we believe board buying should stay focused to physical stores. It is hard to tell what a deck is really like without first standing on it.
Where are you located?
- We are now located in the beautiful state of Massachusetts.
Who are the people on your team?
1. Team Rider & Downhill Specialist Ben Bos from MI. Here is some background on Ben:
"My name is Ben Bos and I have been skating for about seven years now. I started off just like most people, on a 56" bamboo pintail just cruising around. It didn't take very long for me to discover my good friend gravity though. Once I started hitting the paved slopes there was no stopping me. I needed bigger and better hills with more speed and more curves. I have been a downhill addict for about 3 years now and it has taken me all over the country. I have bounced around with a few sponsors for a while now, but the one that has not and will not change is Rey Precision Trucks. Just like the Thane Store, I was with them in the beginning and I'll see them to the end! I am so stoked to be part of two great companies that are continually moving the industry!"
This is Ben:
This is Brett:
This is Noah:
How fast do you ship?
- Pretty super fast! All orders received by 3 p.m. EST will be shipped same day via USPS mail (1-3 days depending on where you are) or International USPS mail, as needed. All other orders will be shipped the next morning. You will receive an email with your tracking number as soon as your order is packaged.
Why is my order not here yet?
If you placed your order on Friday night, even if we ship it on Saturday, USPS may not actually process your order until Monday morning (USPS closes early on Saturday and are closed on Sunday). If you placed your order Saturday after 12 p.m., your order will not be processed by USPS until Monday morning; the same applies if you placed your order on Sunday. Please note that these time deliveries are not always guaranteed.
- If it has been over 5 days since your order was mailed, let us know and we will do our best to help you track your order.
Why should we order from you versus other stores?
- Free Skate Slate magazine with every wheel order (all wheel orders and while supplies last).
- Free Luxe Skate Tool with every wheel order! (while supplies last)
- Free stickers with every order!
- And of course free USPS shipping on all orders!
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do! If you do not see your country listed, please email us at email@example.com so we can tell you how much shipping would be. We ship via DHL Global Mail. International orders may be subject to import fees, customs duties/taxes, and/or value added taxes (VAT) and our prices do not include those fees. These fees are YOUR responsibility (as we have no way of knowing what they may be from country to country), therefore you are responsible for all import fees, customs duties/taxes and/or VAT on your purchase. Your local customs office may give you a better idea on what these fees may be. Procedures required by customs may in certain events cause delays. If you refuse your package at customs and the package is sent back to us, you will not be entitled to a full refund. We will only refund the cost of the item(s) but we will not refund you the cost of shipping the product or having the product shipped back to us.
We don't mean to sound harsh to the awesome people wanting to be sponsored by us, BUT, we will contact you if we are interested in sponsoring you. Thank you.
If you enjoy reading the magazine Skate Slate that we include with your order, consider getting a subscription to this awesome magazine to support them and the longboarding community.
If you have any questions about your order, or would like to see a product in our store, please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Email is checked very frequently.