These limited colors from Caliber are the best ones yet, IMHO.
Caliber II Blackout 184mm Longboard Truck Description:
The 44 degree Caliber is built for speed. The 44 degree hanger angle allows performance riders to push the limits of downhill racing. To further optimize the trucks' stability, Blood Orange Bushings are configured with two 89a durometer barrels to avoid high speed wobbles. Like all Caliber Trucks, the kingpin is made of grade 8 steel to ensure your trucks will stay in one piece, no matter how hard you push them.
The 50 degree Caliber is stable at high speeds while also having an optimal angle for making strong carves. The hanger is not only reversible, but when flipped there is no rake to throw off the ride. The bushing seats are symmetrical with an optimal setup for any style of bushing. The pivot of the baseplate is self contained keeping it from having any weakness. The Blood Orange Bushings at an 89a durometer make for an ideal responsiveness. Perfection...
Caliber II 184mm Longboard Trucks Details:
Send us an email at email@example.com if you want a split degree set!
- 44 or 50 degree baseplate
- Updated bushing seat providing a perfect no-slip-fit
- Pivot re-designed for tighter tolerances with an updated chamfer
- Circular kingpin hole with updated diameter
- Truck strength increased by 40%
- Pressed-in Grade 8 hex head kingpin
- Beefed up and reinforced baseplate
- Thinner paints used for tighter tolerances
**set of 2 trucks**