- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - The Luxe Lites feature a hollow kingpin and baseplate, decreasing the overall weight of the trucks on your setup. Reinforced steel supports the rest of the frame, ensuring that you are not compromising on durability.
- COMFORTABLE CRUISING - With a 50° baseplate, the Luxe Lites offer plenty of lean for those snappy sharp corners, but have the stability needed when hitting long straights. Perfect for carving down your favorite hill, and stable enough to hold out slides.
- PRECISE FIT - A defined bushing seat ensures a snappy return to center, and smooth, consistent leans. Faced Hangers provide a smooth surface for wheel spin, increasing your roll distance and speed.
- VERSATILE - The 180mm hangar width is perfect for all walks of life. Whether you're cruising to the beach, or speeding down a hill, the Luxe Lites are the end-all be-all for your longboard setup.
- UNIVERSAL - With old and new school truck mounts, you'll be able to tune your wheelbase options the way you like. The stock barrel/barrel bushing setup is standard for a solid mix of casual and advanced riding skill. Mounting hardware not included.
Luxe Lite 180mm RKP Longboard Trucks
The new Luxe Lite's are finally here! After months and testing, Luxe is ready to release their new, lightweight design of the original Luxe trucks. With a hollow kingpin and baseplate, you have a much lighter set of trucks. Made with reinforced steel, these trucks were designed to withstand abuse from skaters of all types.
Reverse Kingpin trucks are designed to offer a larger, and more stable lean and turn radius than traditional kingpin trucks. Additionally, RKP's also hold stability at speed much better than their TKP counterparts. Luxe's lightweight design, coupled with the 180mm hanger width and 50° base plate give you a stable set of trucks right out of the package. Available in multiple colors to match your setup