It's an innie. It's an outtie. It's out-of-this-world and on-your-board. It's a Riptide Footstop, one of the best in the game. Toss that old Nokia phone, put your Aera hangar back on your Aeras, throw that core in the trash (recycling bin?) and put a real footstop on your board. You will stay on it more often.
And look at those colors! Super dank. Classic Riptide.
Sold Individually with washers, 1.75" bolts, nuts & 2 stickers
- Conforms to fit concave (if any) of board
- Custom 60d Urethane
- Length: 2.3" / 58.42mm
- Width: 3.25" / 82.55mm
- Height: 1.0" / 25mm
- Slot Length: 1.4" / 35.56mm (Vertical Slot)
Why would I choose to use a FootStop?
- Gives you exactly the same starting/balance point each time you skate which leads to much more consistent riding.
- Gives you a lot more grip on the board.
Which FootStop should I choose - IN-Side or OUT-Side?
- If you don't move your foot when you ride - choose an IN-Side.
- If you move your foot when you ride - choose an OUT-Side.
- If you're not sure, or sometimes do both - choose an In & Out for the flexibility it offers.
Why should I choose a RipTide FootStop?
- They're designed by PSD Designs in the U.K., thanks to a collaboration idea brought by Aaron Skippings, and are manufactured by RipTide in the U.S.A out of a 60d urethane. Made in the U.S.A & a collaboration - what's not to love?
- The 60d urethane. This means the FootStops are shatterproof, they'll conform to the concave of your board, they'll conform slightly to your skate shoe for added grip, and, last, but not least - urethane comes in Super Cool colors!