The best helmet.
Our community is special because of our interest and passion for our safety gear. What we do is dangerous, but we want so badly to keep doing it every day. Looking cool as heck doing it doesn't hurt either.
The explosion of the downhill scene has lead to great advances in helmet technology, and our lids are now lighter, stronger, and better designed than ever. Technical Safety Gear has taken it upon themselves to improve upon the success of the competition, while one-upping them in quality standards.
The 2016 line of Passes is no exception, and is quickly becoming the standard for riders around the world. There are many reasons why-
- The multi-layered fiberglass shell has a high ratio of surface area to weight resulting into a strong but light full-face helmet
- The shape is more aerodynamic and practical than aerolids, longtails, and other full face lids. It's designed to better fit the rider's head, making it safer and look better. Even the visor has a spherical curve to it, so air slips around you with minimal resistance.
- They don't fog up. Seriously. No matter how intense the situation gets. In other lids, riders more often than not leave their visors up or off for this reason, exposing them to debris and wind. The Pass includes channels for air to flow down and out of the helmet quickly. Combined with an anti-fog coating on all the visors, you can breathe directly on it and maintain maximum visibility.
- Wide field of view allows you to get in the zone and focus on riding. You almost can't see the it while wearing it. Ear vents give you better ambient sound so you can be fully aware of your surroundings and what may lie on the road ahead.
- They're economical. A new price makes this helmet the obvious choice, not only as your first lid, nut as the one you replace it with. Any impact that makes you thank yourself for wearing a helmet warrants a retiring of that helmet. TSG has made it easier than ever to invest in a new one and keep yourself safe and alive.
- It's scratch resistant and the visors filter harsh UV light.
- The pads are adjustable for a custom fit, and the inner liner is removable so you can wash the stank out.
- It now comes with an Electric Silver tinted visor as well as a clear one.
- The new colors are fire.
Developed and engineered in conjunction with three-time world downhill skateboard champion and product designer Martin Siegrist, the new Pass longboard helmet is the last word in performance. The compact shell and its aerodynamic design allow for an unrestrained speed rush, while its CE certified construction let's you cut loose with confidence. The spherical curved visor with scratch-proof, anti-fog coating guarantees optimal peripheral vision. Nose vent ports together with a revolutionary exhalation fogging blocker above the mouth pushes exhaled breath down and out of the helmet, thereby supporting the anti-fogging design.
Measure your dome around the forehead and the bump in the back of the skull.
Small - 21.3-22” or 54-56 cm
Medium - 22.-22.8” or 56-58 cm
Large - 22.8-23.6” or 58-60 cm
Extra Large - 23.6-24” or 60-61 cm